Thursday, May 13, 2010

So What, Who Cares?

Holy fuck, where have I been?

So much has happened since we last spoke. Nashville went under water, then dried out, but the damage was done. I have about 247 blog ideas, but found other things to do instead. Finally got addicted to an iPhone app, and it has nothing to do with Twitter.

I have a pretty wicked tooth ache right about now, and this is not good. Last time I was in this situation, it was honestly the worst pain I ever felt. Well, it hasn't progressed that far, but I'm scared it will.

I'm going to Hotlanta this weekend. I am going to see an Atlanta Braves game at Turner Field. This has been a dream of mine since I was a little boy. Hard to believe that it's happening in 3 days from now.

On the same day of the ballgame, I'm going to see Angels & Airwaves with special guest Say Anything. This should be an amazing weekend.

The flood should really be talked about by me more here, but maybe in a few days I will do that. Maybe not. I got stuck at an alternate job site during the flood situation, which sucked. That contributed to my bloglessness. Also, the computer at work was down last weekend, so I couldn't write anything. Plus, I am eternally lazy.

So I think that's it. I was just letting you know that I'm back. I swear it this time, I'm really going to try harder. I can do better.

I can be the greatest blogger in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment