Monday, September 27, 2010

E Du Toilette's and Whatnot

The polls have closed on the reader poll and the winner of favorite day of the week was Saturday. What does this mean? That people love the weekend?

Shocker.

Okay, what was I expecting, a rush of votes for Thursday? Who the fuck likes Thursday? Although, someone did vote for Tuesday...What is wrong with you? Tuesdays are the worst.

Alright so I got the latest issue of Sports Illustrated, right? No, this isn't about sports. This is about the cologne that came for free inside the magazine. They don't do it often in SI, but I love it when they put those pages in. Peel them apart, you get to smell what that perfume/cologne/e du toilette smells like. Bonus! Nice thing about a person like me, I have no shame rubbing an entire magazine page against my skin so that I get to smell like the expensive cologne, for free. Well, that just happened. The only problem is, whatever the smell is or whoever makes it, I now smell like the Mall at Green Hills. Which I'm pretty sure means I smell like Abercrombie & Fitch. Is that good or bad? The cologne is not A&F, I guess it's actually Ralph Lauren, and surely don't have the ripped abs of the dudes in A&F ads. I remember walking past A&F store at some mall, somewhere, and there were real people standing in front of the store. One guy and one girl, if I'm not mistaken, and their job was to stand there and look hot. WOW. Just be hot, and get paid. Dream job, right there.

So anyway, I got free smells this morning. Suck it. I ain't buying your cologne, Ralph Lauren, because you just gave it to me, for free. I'll keep rubbing this page on me until it stops transferring. There's four different scents on here, so I might be here a while. Suckers.

1 comment:

  1. I like Thursdays pretty well, and I like Tuesdays because I have bowling on Tuesdays, although you are right and Tuesday is usually the worst.

    ReplyDelete