Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Brain Freeze

I'm stumped this morning folks. I want to talk about my band playing a show tonight, but I feel that's not that interesting to read. I want to talk about not eating animals. I want to talk about Manchester Orchestra. But I'm not going to talk about those things this morning. No, I'm not going to do it.

So I've been thinking about it for the past hour or so. What will I write about this morning? There's no way I've reached the end of my creative abilities. I want to talk about something that I recently discovered, but I haven't discovered anything as of late. I could talk about money, but no one wants to read that. I could talk about the weather, but you know how that would end up sounding. I don't want to constantly brag about how nice it can be, weather-wise, here in the wonderful city of Nashville. So I won't.

I don't want to talk about coffee, cookies and cereal. Those are the things that I will consume this morning to pass time. I don't want to talk about work. I don't want to talk about oil changes or tire rotations. I don't want to talk about iPods or iPads. I don't want to talk about fitness centers. I don't want to talk about homesickness, or travel. I don't want to talk about republicans. I don't want to talk about fishing.

I have no idea of what to write this morning and I don't know why. All I know is I don't want to write about a lot of different things. I'm sorry for wasting you're time. At least I told you about it this time instead of making you wonder if I just abandoned the blogging again.

No comments:

Post a Comment